Thursday, November 21st –7 pm
Exactly one week to go to the big day—consider this is your crash course for pulling together an all out culinary feast at home. Tackle the year’s biggest meal with Chef Aaron’s master Thanksgiving class. Our culinarily-inspired menu focuses on taking your favorite traditional dishes and giving them a contemporary feel. This year, in lieu of roasting the entire turkey Chef Aaron will show you the techniques to spatchcock (butterfly) your bird. Get the low down on which potatoes make the 'fluffiest' mash and learn the tricks to flavorful 100%-fail-proof packed gravy. You’ll leave this class with a step by step game plan to wow your guests without going crazy in the kitchen. (psst this class does not cover thanksgiving desserts, that will be featured in another class)
- Cranberry Ginger Baked Brie
- Foolproof Mashed Potatoes
- Gravy, baby (100% fail proof!)
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Pistachios and Lime
- Sourdough Stuffing with Artichoke & Sausage
- Turkey: Bought, Brined, Butterflied, Baked and Butchered!